Stations of the Cross
Elizabeth Ann Seton Guild
“Savor the moments you are with God; He does.”
Prayer meetings are held in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel on Monday evenings at 7:00. Meetings are open to
one and all. The format is as follows:
1) Opening Prayer & Worship and Praise ”making a joyful noise to the Lord.”
2) Waiting for the Holy Spirit for words of encouragement and instruction. .
This reflects the procedure outlined in 1 Corinthians 14:26 “When you come together, each one has a hymn,
a lesson, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.”
3) Praise the Lord moments and sharing. Besides enjoying each other’s company, members have an opportunity
to share experiences of newly found or more deeply awakened faith, to give or hear testimonies of what the Lord
has been doing in individual lives , and to acceptance to others “where they are” spiritually.
4) Prayer requests. The group prays for personal and written requests from the Prayer Intention Book
in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel. Intercession for these and other needs are an important part of the prayer meeting.
5) Ministry: The most important aspect of this group’s activity is: praying for specific needs, counseling
and assisting others.
6) A closing prayer with extended fellowship follows. Refreshments and an
atmosphere of loving acceptance and warm congeniality.
CONTACT : Deacon Dave Casey 267-3932
to top of page